Location of Middletown House Nursing Home & Retirement Village
Located in a tranquil rural setting in northeast County Wexford, Middletown House Nursing Home and Retirement Village is perfectly placed to enjoy all that one of Ireland’s most attractive regions has to offer.
- Just one mile from the many amenities and unspoiled coastline of Courtown
- Less than 10 minutes drive from the thriving market town of Gorey with its many shops, stores and other services
- Excellent choice of sporting and other recreational amenities
- Wide variety of hill walks, woodland trails and scenic beaches
- Good selection of hotels, bars, cafes, restaurants and other social outlets.
Middletown House is within easy reach of most towns in the Southeast region.
Major improvements to the N.11 National Primary Route mean that Dublin is only an hour’s drive away, while the journey time to Wexford Town is less than 40 minutes.
Other easily accessible towns include Arklow, Enniscorthy, Wicklow and Bray.
To get directions from your current location to Middletown House, please use the Google Maps below.