Middletown House Retirement Village
Middletown House Retirement Village is an attractive development of modern homes, specifically designed and built to meet the needs of retired residents.
Your neighbours will be like-minded people of a similar age, creating plenty of opportunity for making new friends in a welcoming and close-knit community. Spacious, well furnished and easy-to-maintain, each house comprises a hallway, living room, kitchen/dining room, main bathroom and one or two bedrooms, including a master bedroom with en suite bathroom.
- Fully safety compliant, semi-detached or terraced bungalows.
- 24 hour CCTV monitoring.
- Fully wheelchair accessible.
- Nurse call system / regular vistists from nursing staff.
- Smoke detector monitored from nursing home.
- Gas-fired central heating.
- Remote control gas fire.
- PVC double glazed windows and high degree of insulation.
- Fully fitted kitchen/fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms.
- Weekly house cleaning.
- Window cleaning on all houses on a regular basis.
- Refuse collection three times a week.
- Ample parking.
All the homes are fully furnished and provided with a complete range of domestic appliances. Residents are free to bring their own furniture if they wish.
Residents of Middletown House Retirement Village also enjoy a variety of communal amenities, including:
- Large and versatile amenity building
- Regular programme of social activities including:
- Regular visits to Gorey
- Over three acres of mature, landscaped gardens
- State-of-the-art CCTV and other security measures
- Access to glasshouse for gardeners