Formerly a hotel, the current proprietors of Middletown House Nursing Home have undertaken considerable extension and refurbishment work to provide residents with quality accommodation and up-to-date facilities, without compromising the unique character of the original building.
- HIQA compliant, please see our latest inspection report on the footer of this page
- 24 hour nursing care
- Doctor on call (Care Doc Service nights and weekends)
- Quality cuisine
- Friendly, dedicated, qualified staff
- Long and short stay care
- Spacious, well-equipped bedrooms with views of grounds
- Comfortable TV room and sun lounge, conservatory, dining room and reception hall
- Regular entertainment
- Oratory and regular religious services
Middletown House Nursing Home is currently registered with the Health Services Executive (HSE) South under the Health (Nursing Home) Act 1990 and employs over 65 nursing and care staff, catering for 50 residents of all dependencies.